On the occasion of the organisation of the Mediterranean Games Oran 2022, and within the framework of the development and the consolidation of the relations between the Mediterranean countries, the Scientific Congress of the Mediterranean Games Oran 2022 is arranged by the Organising Committee of the Mediterranean Games in partnership with the Higher School of Sports Science and Technology (ESSTS) and in collaboration with all the National Institutes of Higher Education in Sports Technology (INFS/STS), and those of the techniques and sciences of the physical and sports activities (STAPS).
The aim of this international congress is to meet and exchange with the people of the Mediterranean countries, as well as to share experiences with sports scientists in order to improve their knowledge in the preparation of athletes.
This scientific congress is also intended for anyone with specialised skills in the production and management of sports performance such as: research professors, sports managers, students, etc. It will cover the following topics:
- BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES APPLIED TO SPORT
- SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- HUMAN SCIENCES APPLIED TO SPORT
- NEW TECHNOLOGIES FOR THE ANALYSIS AND EXPERTISE OF SPORTS PERFORMANCE
Participants must present adequate communications with the themes of the congress in Arabic; French; or English, while respecting the communication format indicated on the appeal.
Please complete the following form to register.
After the rectification and acceptance of the communication proposal by the scientific committee, a Microsoft Word compatible file of the final version of the communication must be sent to : [email protected]
- Summary submission date: May 30 to June 10, 2022
- Opinion of the Scientific Committee to the authors: June 10, 2022
- Deadline for submission of the final version: June 16, 2022
- Reception of participants: June 28, 2022 (Afternoon)
- Departure date: July 01, 2022 (Morning)
For more information, visit the ESSTS website